As promised, here is the updated NSE IEOD database of all 230 stocks and index that are traded in F&O segment. This database has IEOD data of stocks and index from 30 December 2011 to 25 July 2014. Also I am sharing the free application with which you can download the IEOD data daily for free. Below are links:
File Formats of IEOD Data (Copy these files to C:/Program Files/Amibroker/Formats folder)
Here are steps on how to update NSE IEOD database for Amibroker:
- Open the downloaded IEOD database in Amibroker.
- Start updation application which you downloaded from above link.
- Goto Download menu > Intraday data > Google.
- Select no of days you need data for and click on Download.
- Once the download finishes, its time to add it to your NSE IEOD database.
- In Amibroker, Click File menu > Import ASCII.
- Now you will be asked to select files, so just select the files which you downloaded from the Updation application.
- Under Files of type select OurNifty Format (.txt)
- Click on Open, files will be added to your NSE IEOD database.
If you have any problem in the above process please do let me know or place comment below. If you wish to learn technical analysis online, I am teaching it for Rs.3000/- with many other benefits. Call me on +91-9970777789 for more information.