On today’s auspicious occasion of Diwali, NSE has announced the muhurat trading session that will begin from 3:45 pm to 5:00 pm. Here are the stocks that you may take:
- Aurobindo Pharma: Has already started its new uptrend and is looking extremely bullish on charts. Buy on every decline for targets as 200 and 270 till next Diwali. CMP: 178.
- Bank of Baroda: Downside momentum is loosing and we are expecting that stock will be breaking above the declining trend line on weekly chart. Buy for targets as 950 and then 1040. CMP: 764.
- BEML: This stock seems to be beaten down on chart but has good fundamentals, so downside seems to be limited here and upside target can be 700 in 1 year time. CMP: 278.
- Biocon: Stock has already broken above the trend line and is stock is more likely to continue its up-move. So stock has target of 375 and then 450 in 9 to 12 months. CMP: 296
- Hindunilvr: Q2 earnings were not up to the expectation, but company is looking good for investment as its is low beta stock. Necessary for a well diversified portfolio. We see target for this stock at 575. CMP: 529
- Mcdowell-N: Stock for investment, we have seen stock has surged very much so wait for stock to give a pullback and then take that pullback as an investment opportunity. Long term target are 2190. CMP: 1832.
- Tataglobal: This stock has been in the uptrend, both technicals and fundamentals are in the favor of stock, strong buy. We are seeing this stock has tremendous potential to become another multibagger in 12 months time. CMP: 168.