Our previous application was not working, but don’t worry we have a new solution to this problem. Now you can get live Data feed to Amibroker, this can be done through Data Importer 3.0.2 version. We are happy to say that you get this application for free, so no need to pay any subscription charge. Just download this free application, install it and use.
Steps to get started:
- Download the Data importer.
- Remove the Data feeder application, if you used it previously.
- Install Data importer.
- Open Amibroker.
- Create a new Database for saving Intraday data.
- In Amibroker, Goto File menu > New > Database.
- Click on Create button.
- Select Data Source as (Local Database).
- Enter no of bars as 10000.
- Base time interval as 1 minute.
- Click on Intraday settings.
- In filtering, select Show day session only.
- in trading hours (day session), enter 09:16 as start and 15:30 as the end.
- Click on Ok.
- Again click on Ok, to save database settings.
Now, keep Amibroker open and Start Data importer, and follow these steps:
- Click on the Red color button, to connect to Amibroker (it will become green).
- Click on the ADD button to add stocks to the list.
- Once done, click on ADD STOCKS button, this will add this stock list to Amibroker.
- Now select all these stocks on Data importer and click on Backfill – 5 minutes.
- Now you will be able to see the data on Amibroker.
- During market hours, when you click on the Start button in Data importer. Live data will be shown in Amibroker.
Well NSE live data is still a free tool, but now the developer has made only 2 scripts available for free. But still, if you are a nifty future or nifty option trader. Then you can use this datafeeder tool to do intraday trading.
Trading strategies you should know for Nifty futures and options using NSE live data:
- Best Intraday Trading Strategy for Nifty Future, Using Technical Analysis Levels
- Trading in the direction of the trend using Nifty future
- Multiply Your Money with Nifty Options Trading Strategy
- Trend Following Trading System for Nifty Future
- How traders make living from trading Nifty future
- Multiple time frame analysis for trading Nifty future
- How to Use Options Open Interest Data to Find Trading Range
- Trading Nifty Future Using Slow Stochastic Indicator
- Double your trading capital in just 3 months by trading Nifty Future
- Nifty Options Strategy for Trading Bullish Market
A trader can be profitable if he reduces the cost of trading, We are offering Lowest brokerage in India. If any difficulty, just add your comments below.