Our previous application was not working, but don’t worry we have a new solution to this problem. Now you can get live Data feed to Amibroker, this can be done through Data Importer 3.0.2 version. We are happy to say that you get this application for free, so no need to pay any subscription charge. Just download this free application, install it and use.
Steps to get started:
- Download the Data importer.
- Remove the Data feeder application, if you used it previously.
- Install Data importer.
- Open Amibroker.
- Create a new Database for saving Intraday data.
- In Amibroker, Goto File menu > New > Database.
- Click on Create button.
- Select Data Source as (Local Database).
- Enter no of bars as 10000.
- Base time interval as 1 minute.
- Click on Intraday settings.
- In filtering, select Show day session only.
- in trading hours (day session), enter 09:16 as start and 15:30 as end.
- Click on Ok.
- Again click on Ok, to save database settings.
Now, keep Amibroker open and Start Data importer, and follow these steps:
- Click on Red color button, to connect to Amibroker (it will become green).
- Click on ADD button to add stocks in list.
- Once done, click on ADD STOCKS button, this will add this stock list to Amibroker.
- Now select all these stocks on Data importer and click on Backfill – 5 minutes.
- Now you will be able to see the data on Amibroker.
- During market hours, when you click on Start button in Data importer. Live data will be shown in Amibroker.
A trader can be profitable if he reduces the cost of trading, We are offering Lowest brokerage in India. If any difficulty, just comment below.